petek, 22. november 2013

Ice skates ornament

Hello! How are you. Here is a quick post with my second Christmas Ornament. This time I used the ultra beauty of the 


Sizzix Bigz Die - Ice Skates

 

I decided to make several dies and glue them together because I love the 3d effect when making ornaments. There would be something missing if I used only one layer and in RL the ornament looks even better because of all those layers.  I also covered the entire skates with white and silver glitter for a more festive effect.






That's all for now. I will be back in a few days! Bye!

3 komentarji:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the ice skates!!!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovito, predvsem sta mi všeč dodelani drsalki.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. iiiiiiiiiiiii, kak lusno. Tvoji izdelki so res vedno nekaj posebnega in na poseben nacin izdelanega.

    OdgovoriIzbriši