nedelja, 2. marec 2014

You melt my heart LO

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new LO....Still following my Gothic Fairytale style :-) maybe just a little bit softer..... because I just can't resist this look :-)
For the base I used many many Sizzix dies:
- Chandelier
- Botanical elements
- Hardware findings
- Stacked stars
- Tattered florals
- Heart wings
- Garden greens

 Here is the LO:


In fact you can combine the dies you want. I just decided to cut them and to displey them in the centre randomly. Than I covered everything with the white primer. Than I made a sort of ombre effect friom inside of the centre out. I used High Impact Tattered Angels pait which coveres completly the white. I also made the edges of the dies grey using the distress tool and inks. 
I used the  Canvas Corp Tan &Ivory Ribbon stripe paper. It's a very nice paper that welcomes many techniques. The mini key and the "k" intial is from  7Gypsies. I used the Tattered Angels High impact paints also to  get a messy look in the top corner: a mixture of Copper, Black and Leaf.


Some close ups: 




  Se you next time! Thanks for stopping!

2 komentarja: