ponedeljek, 24. november 2014

Flower canvas




Hello everyone. Here is my third and last canvas for this year. It's a flower with an idea :-)



  
The background is covered with white acrylic and spryed with different Tattered Angels mists. I used the Warm green color and the walnut. I used this last mist also to distress the flower once it was done. For making it I used three types of Canvas Corp paper because is strong enough to not get smashed after misting and it keeps the shape. I choose the Diamond, the French Script, the Nespaper and the Polka Dot pattern. I used pieces of paper even on the back of the teared canvas.
 





The branches are made with Tattered Angels High Impact Paint and with the same paint are covered even the pieces of wire that continue the branches. The little industrial gears are from 7Gypsies and the metal hardware is from Canvas Corp. As usual there is a dark glow and some stitches, a must already.




I 'm planing a little surprise at the begining of December so keep coming! A great day to everyone!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar